From Vagina Institute Wiki
Explore and learn about the human female body, see images from all different parts, which compose the female body. See how women age, look over at the different parts from the head down to the toes and learn about female anatomy in general.
- You are looking at a full frontal view of the human female. You can distinguish all the anatomical features from head down to the toes.
- You are looking at a rear view of the human female. You can distinguish all the anatomical features from head down to the toes.
- You are looking at a side view of the human female. You can distinguish all the anatomical features from head down to the toes.
- Aging, the process of becoming older and more mature, You are looking at females at various stages of life. You can notice the different changes the female body goes through as women become older and more mature.
- The head of a human is the rostral part that usually comprises the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. And the neck, is the part of the body that distinguishes the head from the torso or trunk.
- The shoulder comprises the part of the body where the arm attaches to the torso. The shoulders are made up of three bones: the clavicle, the scapula, and the humerus as well as associated muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- You are looking at the upper extremities of the human female which include parts such as the arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, hand, finger (thumb, index, middle, ring, little).
- Torso is an anatomical term for the central part the human body, from which it extends the neck and limbs. It is sometimes referred to as the trunk. The torso includes the thorax and abdomen.
- You are looking at the female pelvic region, which you will find the genitalia in frontal view and the buttocks on rear view which are rounded portions of the anatomy located on the posterior of the pelvic region.
- The term genitalia, sometimes referred as genitals and genital area, is used to describe the externally visible sex organs, known as primary genitalia or external genitalia.
- The lower extremities on the human body constitute the legs which are the lower limbs of the body. Extending from the hip to the ankle, and including the thigh, the knee, and the cnemis.